Periodic Maintenance Required:
To maintain the highest level of performance and security you must periodically do a few tasks manually:
- Turn off the Finder application every time you open or reboot.
- Close applications other than your player or primary software.
- Clone or backup your media and documents as they change.
- Repair disk permissions every time you rip or download files.
- Update software only as needed – if its not broke, don’t fix it.
- Always clone or backup your boot drive before updating.
- Repair disk permissions after updating or installing Apps.
If you like what you read in this blog and are interested in getting more free tips and tricks, sign up for Mojo Audio’s Audiofiles blog. Also, sign up for our e-newsletter to get more useful info as well as coupons, special offers, and first looks at new products.
Plus, don’t forget to “like us” on Facebook.
Owner, Mojo Audio